Ninon Taloté Year Abroad Manager
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network
Ninon's international background does always push her to see the bigger picture while still spotting details worth noting. She has extensive experience in supporting students from all backgrounds and of all nationalities in environments that can be very challenging, allowing her to develop strong listening skills and empathy with a genuine care to see each person blossom to their full potential and be happier in their life while achieving what is important to them. Caring is and always will be key.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- defining career goals
- motivation and confidence
- managing professional relationships
- intercultural awareness
Ninon and her team are looking after the organisation and completion of the year abroad for the students in BSc “International Management & Modern Languages”, ensuring that services are efficient, effective and adapt to changing circumstances.
Her role involves account-managing companies, developing placement opportunities, managing students and employer recruitment process, preparing and supporting students, working with peer institutions to provide exchanges, developing common systems and standardised processes on best practice, ensuring that local and university regulations and procedures are adhered to.
- MSc “Management & International Relations – East Asia, Japan”
- Level 2 Counselling Certificate
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Currently working towards completion of OCM Coaching Apprenticeship
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching