Ninon Taloté Year Abroad Manager
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network
Ninon's international background provides her with the ability to see the bigger picture with a great attention to detail. She has extensive experience in supporting students from different backgrounds and nationalities in environments that can be very challenging. She has developed strong listening skills and demonstrates empathy with genuine care to support students to achieve their full potential whilst balancing work-life study with achieving what is most important to them.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- defining career goals
- adjusting to a new role
- building confidence
- intercultural awareness in a team
Ninon and her team are looking after the organisation and completion of the year abroad for the students in BSc “International Management & Modern Languages”, ensuring that services are efficient, effective and adapt to changing circumstances.
Her role involves account-managing companies, developing placement opportunities, managing students and employer recruitment process, preparing and supporting students, working with peer institutions to provide exchanges, developing common systems and standardised processes on best practice, ensuring that local and university regulations and procedures are adhered to.
- MSc “Management & International Relations – East Asia, Japan” Lille, France
- MSc Politics, Rennes, France
- Year abroad at Kwansei Gakuin University, Japan
- Year Abroad at the University of Edinburgh
- Level 2 Counselling Certificate
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Currently working towards completion of OCM Coaching Apprenticeship
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching