Assessing and improving the research capacities at the South Asian universities
The project will develop a system of assessing the quality and impact of research at selected higher education institutions in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
This project is a commitment among regional and institutional players to enhance and assess research capacity in South Asian universities. The focus of the research is to develop and implement transferable research skill training modules at selected institutions.
A series of policy documents and materials will be created and workshops and training visits to the partner institutions will take place.
University of Bath project team
- Dr Joanna Clifton-Sprigg
- Professor John Hudson
- Dr Ajit Mishra
- Professor Shasi Nandeibam
- Professor John Sessions
- Gadjah Mada University
- Islamic University of Indonesia
- University of Technology, Malaysia
- MARA University of Technology
- National Institute of Development Administration
- Burapha University
- Matej Bel University
- University of Economics in Bratislava
- Warsaw School of Economics
- Blaise Pascal University