Our research focuses on the study of the mind, and processes such as reasoning, visual processing, problem-solving and emotion.
Cognitive Science is a research area within the Department of Psychology. Our interdisciplinary team is interested in both the behavioural and computational aspects of cognitive science.
We have expertise in the following areas:
- human computer interaction
- multi-sensory interaction
- cognitive neuroscience and neuropsychology
- judgement and decision making
We have been involved in a number of internationally important research projects. These include:
- Virtual Realities: Immersive Documentary Encounters
- Bristol + Bath Creative R+D
- ReNEW Bath-Stellenbosch