Department of Psychology postgraduate course specification 2023/24
Detailed information for students about postgraduate psychology courses in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences for the 2023/24 academic year.
Your course specification includes a course description, details about awards, assessment regulations and course structure.
Postgraduate psychology courses:
- MSc Applied Clinical Psychology
- MSc Applied Clinical Psychology – 2 years part-time
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Health Psychology – 2 years part-time
- MSc Applied Forensic Psychology with Placement
- MSc Applied Psychology and Economic Behaviour
- MRes Psychology
- MRes Sustainable Futures
- MSc Clinical Associate in Psychology - 18 months, part-time
Alongside your course specification, you are expected to read and be familiar with the contents of your Course Handbook. It contains important services and information that you should be aware of whilst studying here at Bath.
To download these files, you must be connected to the University of Bath network or log in with your University username and password.