QA35 Assessment Procedures for Taught Programmes of Study
This QA Code of Practice statement details the assessment procedures that apply to all taught programmes of study leading to an award of the University.
The statement is intended for staff involved in the assessment process, particularly those involved in the preparation of and attending Boards of Examiners. It contains the following guidance:
- Governance of assessment decisions
- The regulations associated with assessment
- Administration of Boards of Examiners and Boards of Studies
- The principles of communicating the use of scaling to students
- Publication of results
- Monitoring of assessment procedures.