QA48 Student Engagement with Quality Assurance and Enhancement
This Quality Assurance Code of Practice statement sets out the partnership between the Students' Union (SU) and the University for student engagement with QA.
This partnership jointly supports, facilitates and encourages student engagement in all aspects of quality enhancement and assurance to further improve the student learning experience.
This statement contains the following guidance:
- The principles and overview of student engagement with quality assurance and enhancement
- Roles and responsibilities, the relationship and nature of student engagement between the University, the Students’ Union and the student body
- Representative and committee structures
- Collection and sharing of information and feedback
- Training and ongoing support for students and staff
- Measuring the impact and effectiveness of student engagement.