QA53 Examination and Assessment Offences
This Quality Assurance (QA) Code of Practice statement details the principles of academic integrity as they relate to examination and assessment offences.
UPDATE: This statement has been updated for the 2022/23 academic year; version 3.12 is applicable from 1 November 2022. The previous version (3.11) is available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
This statement applies to all programmes of study leading to a credit-bearing award of the University, wherever delivered. It contains the following guidance:
- The roles and responsibilities relating to exam and assessment offences
- Support and advice for staff and students
- Mandatory skills training and testing for students
- Procedures for handling alleged offences, including Boards of Enquiry and hearings
- Examples of offences and penalties
- Monitoring and review of assessment offences.