Skip to main content
University of Bath

Make a contents insurance claim online through Cover4Insurance

If you live in University accommodation, you can make a contents insurance claim through Cover4Insurance in the event of a fire, theft or flood.

The University works with Cover4Insurance to provide contents insurance for all students in University accommodation.

Before you start

  • You need the policy number (BATH2022)
  • Read the policy documents to make sure you are eligible to submit a claim

Related guides