Skip to main content
University of Bath

Register your motorcycle with the Security team

If you are a member of staff, student or long-term visitor, you should register your motorcycle with us so we can contact you if something happens to it.

Once you have registered your motorcycle, we can contact you in the unlikely event that it:

  • has been damaged
  • has leaked oil or fuel
  • is causing an obstruction

To register your motorcycle, you will need to provide its:

  • registration
  • make
  • model
  • colour