Addiction and Mental Health Group (AIM) members
View the membership of the Addiction and Mental Health Group (AIM).
We are passionate about supporting, training and mentoring early-career researchers, rewarding excellence and open science, and involving people with lived experience at every step of the research process.
Dr Tom Freeman
Dr Tom Freeman coordinates the group and its three functional themes (research, public engagement and impact, clinical). He promotes the group and its representation within the University of Bath, the UK, and internationally.
Dr Jenny Scott
Dr Jenny Scott is a Senior Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice. Jenny advises on clinical aspects related to addiction research, and facilitates links with practitioners and services in the addictions field. Jenny advises on issues relating to the ordering, storage and handling of controlled drugs for research purposes, Good Clinical Practice, and randomised controlled trials.
- Sarah Bailey, Senior Lecturer
- Harriet Cornwell, PhD student
- Stephen Husbands, Professor
- Pamela Jacobsen, Lecturer
- Maike Klein, Lecturer
- Rachel Lees, PhD student
- Katherine Sawyer, PhD student
- Jenny Scott, Senior Lecturer
- Esther Walton, Lecturer
- Kat Petrilli, PhD student
- Chloe Burke, PhD student
- Sam Craft, PhD student
- Marlene Staginnus, PhD student
- Peter Sunderland, Lecturer
- Ian Blagbrough, Senior Lecturer