Algebra, geometry, and number theory members
We are a team of academics working in algebra, geometry, and number theory.
Our responsibilities include:
- undergraduate and postgraduate teaching
- PhD student supervision
- Francis Burstall (Professor). Differential geometry.
- David Calderbank (Professor). Algebraic and differential geometry.
- Thomas Cottrell (Lecturer). Category theory.
- Alastair Craw (Reader). Algebraic geometry.
- James Davenport (Professor). Computational algebra.
- Veronique Fischer (Reader). Mathematical analysis and differential geometry.
- Alastair King (Professor). Algebraic geometry and representation theory.
- Daniel Loughran (Lecturer). Algebraic geometry and number theory.
- Roger Moser (Professor). Mathematical analysis and differential geometry.
- Johannes Nordström (Reader). Algebraic and differential geometry.
- Gregory Sankaran (Professor). Algebraic geometry.
- Xiuping Su (Senior Lecturer). Representation theory.
- Lewis Topley (Lecturer). Representation theory.
- Gunnar Traustason (Professor). Group theory.
- Abdulmuhsin Alfaraj (Loughran)
- Tudor Ciurca (Loughran)
- Anastasia Hadjievangelou (Traustason)
- Austin Hubbard (Craw)
- Akshar Nair (Davenport and Sankaran)
- Flora Poon (Sankaran)
- Roland Pucek (Calderbank)
- Liam Riordan (Xu)
- Calla Tschanz (Sankaran)
- Matthew Turner (Nordström)
- Harkaran Uppal (Loughran)
- Pablo Vinuesa (Fischer)