Cancer Research at Bath members
We are academics and clinicians working on cancer-related research.
We form the Cancer Research at Bath network.
- Dr Ute Jungwirth (Chair), Department of Life Sciences
- Dr Lorenzo Caggiano, Department of Life Sciences
- Dr John Campbell, Department for Health
- Professor Pedro Estrela, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Dr Matthew Lloyd, Department of Life Sciences
- Dr Sandhya Moise, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Professor Adele Murrell, Department of Life Sciences
- Professor Sofia Pascu, Department of Chemistry
- Dr James Turner, Department for Health
- Dr Keith Vance, Department of Life Sciences
- Dr Gernot Walko, Department of Life Sciences
- Rhiannon Wilson, Development & Alumni Relations
- Dr Laura Wisby, Research & Innovation Services
To find a potential collaborator or partner, please contact the CR@B representative from the relevant department below.
Committee contacts at the Royal United Hospital in Bath
Professor Mark Beresford
Consultant Clinical Oncologist and Oncology Cancer Service Lead, Royal United Hospital Bath. Visiting Chair, University of Bath
Tel: 01225 824797
Professor Rebecca Bowen
Consultant Medical Oncologist, Oncology Clinical Director and Lead for Research, Royal United Hospital Bath. Visiting Chair, University of Bath
Tel: 01225 824831
Dr Richard Graham
Consultant Radiologist, Deputy Medical Director of the Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust.
Visiting Senior Lecturer, University of Bath
Dr Will Loughborough
Consultant Radiologist and Oncology Imaging Lead, Royal United Hospitals Bath. Training Programme Director, Severn Deanery
Dr Mike Osborn
Macmillan Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Royal United Hospital Bath