Centre for Learning & Teaching (CLT)
We support teaching and learning by sharing good practice, organising training and professional development, and providing support and advice.
Our responsibilities include:
- working with academic departments and The SU Bath to encourage high levels of student engagement
- organising professional development and training to support University staff develop their skills and gain recognition and accreditation for excellent teaching practice
- providing advice on good practice in curriculum and assessment development and acting as facilitators to support changes to programme design and delivery
- championing the use of new technologies to broaden and enhance approaches to learning and teaching.
Subscribe to our blog to keep up-to-date with our latest news and events.
Leadership and Central Support
Academic Staff Development
Technology Enhanced Learning
- Dr Chris Bonfield, Technology Enhanced Learning Manager
- Rowan Cranwell, TEL Solutions and Project Manager
- Lisa McIver, TEL Systems Manager
- Marie Salter, TEL Digital Education Development Manager
- Rachel Applegate, Learning Technologist (Online Learning)
- Thomas Brunsdon, Learning Technologist (Digital Skills)
- Joshua Lim, Learning Technologist (STEM)
- Yvonne Moore, Learning Technologist (Online Learning)
- James Pearce, Educational Software Development Manager
- Paul Pinkney, Learning Technologist (Digital Education)