Climate Action Steering Group
The Steering Group is responsible for governing the University's climate action agenda and tracking progress towards our climate reduction targets.
The Steering Group will oversee the implementation of the project to deliver the University's commitments to the Climate Action Framework Principles, which cover our whole institution response to the Climate Emergency.
The Steering Group has a number of sub-groups:
Climate Action Advisory Group to provide broader representation and advice on proposed activities across the wider University community.
Climate Action Education Group to develop and progress learning and teaching activities.
Sustainable Transport Group to consider all transport related impacts, develop a Sustainable Transport Policy, and plan.
Working Groups (Task & Finish) to consider specific identified issues and develop recommendations.
- Chair - Interim Chief Operating Officer: Randolf Cooper
- Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience): Cassie Wilson
- Associate Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education Quality and Enhancement): Momna Hejmani
- Director of Finance: Martin Williams
- Director of Campus Infrastructure: Dev Biddlecombe
- Director of Strategic Communications: Corinne Evans
- Director of Research Infrastructure and Facilities: Anneke Lubben
- Co-director of the Institute for Sustainability: Marcelle McManus
- Director of the Centre for Climate Change and Social Transformations: Lorraine Whitmarsh
- Dean of the Faculty of Engineering & Design: Tim Ibell
- Deputy Director (Portfolio Management) in the Strategic Projects Office: Laura Clapp
- SU Deputy Chief Executive: Mandy Wilson-Garner
- SU Activities Officer: Viktor Toshev
- Climate Action Chair: Pete Walker
- Climate Action Project Lead: Pete Phelps
- Climate Action Project Manager: Shannon Carr-Shand
- Climate Action L&T Liaison: Steve Cayzer