View members of the Centre for Nutrition, Exercise and Metabolism (CNEM).
Our researchers seek to understand the impact of nutrition and exercise on human physiology and metabolism. The application of this research ranges from prevention of chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes through to the enhancement of training and performance for athletes.
Our team forms part of the Department for Health.
- Professor Dylan Thompson, Co-Director
- Professor James Betts, Co-Director
- Dr Francoise Koumanov, Deputy Director
- Professor James Bilzon, Professor
- Dr Javier Gonzalez, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Oliver Peacock, Lecturer
- Dr James Turner, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Jean-Philippe Walhin, Lecturer
- Dr Tania Griffin, Lecturer
- Jade Creighton
- Dr Mark Thomas