We are responsible for overseeing the approval of temporary changes to the curriculum for 2020/21.
You can find the full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
Find out about our meeting dates TBC.
The terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Professor J Chaudhuri, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education), from 01/12/2021, ex-officio
- Dr Tim Ibell, Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching), Faculty of Engineering & Design, term of office ex-officio
- Dr Nathalis Gjersoe, Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching), Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, term of office ex-officio
- Dr Momna Hejmadi, Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching), Faculty of Science, term of office ex-office
- Dr Philip Cooper, Associate Learning & Teaching Dean in the School of Management, term of office ex-officio
- Ms Julia Kildyushova, Education Officer, Students’ Union, term of office ex-officio
- TBC, Member of Senate (appointed by Senate)
- Dr C Bonfield, Acting Director of the Centre for Learning & Teaching
- Ms Rachel Sheer, Director of Academic Registry
- Secretary (member of staff from Academic Registry)