Department of Computer Science professional services staff
We manage the Department’s administrative processes and organisation of taught programmes and units.
This page contains contact information on the various administrative teams in the Department of Computer Science.
- Carrie-Anne Johncock, Department Coordinator
We provide day-to-day operational support for the Department. You can contact us at email@example.com.
Taught programmes team
- Susan Paddock, Programmes Administrator (undergraduate)
- Charlotte Checkley, Programmes Administrative Assistant
- Matthew Albertyn, Programmes Administrator (degree apprenticeships)
- Faye Bell, Programmes Administrator (postgraduate taught)
- Kate Herman, Programmes Administrator (online taught)
- Paula Gabriel, Programmes Officer
We lead the administration of taught units and programmes and are a central point of contact for students seeking guidance on their studies. You can contact the Undergraduate support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Postgraduate taught support can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Sally Bessell, Placements Officer
We support students through all stages of the placement process. Contact the placements team at CMfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rebekah Hole, Centre Manager
- Eva Martino, Creative Studio Producer
- Becca Knight, Events and Marketing Coordinator
We manage the Centre for the Analysis of Motion in Entertainment and Research Applications (CAMERA).
Centre for Digital Entertainment (CDE)
- Zoe Leonard, CDE Coordinator
- Sarah Parry, Centre Manager
We manage the Centre for Digital Entertainment (CDE).
CDT in Accountable, Responsible and Transparent AI (ART-AI)
- Dr Brent Kiernan, Centre Manager
- Christina Squire, Events Co-ordinator and Public Engagement Officer
We manage the Centre for Doctoral Training in Accountable, Responsible and Transparent AI (ART-AI)
- Claudia O'Hagan, Department Operations Manager