Department of Computer Science technical staff
We provide technical support for the Department's research and teaching activities.
Our duties include:
- Teaching and inductions
- Fast prototyping
- Inventory management
- Maintenance of 3D printers
- Maintain oversight of operations and administration of the shared and support networks and systems in the Department and of the technical aspects around bespoke systems setup for research or projects.
- Work with stakeholders to identify changing requirements within the Department and advances in technology.
- Support researchers and students to define, design, develop and deliver projects across the research themes in the Department.
- Alvaro Favaratto Santos, Teaching & Research Support Technician
- Stuart Green, Linux System Administrator (Technical Specialist)