Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering visiting, honorary and emeritus staff
We carry out various roles in the Department. These can involve teaching and research activities.
We are members of staff from other universities or from relevant professional backgrounds who take an active part in academic teaching or research.
We are academics who have been recognised with an honorary award. We are associated with or contribute to research and teaching activities in an honorary capacity only.
We are Professors who have been awarded Emeritus status on retirement from the University. The honour is given in recognition of our contribution to research and scholarship, teaching or community service. We may contribute to ongoing research and teaching.
- Dr Karen Aplin, Visiting Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Alec Bennett, Visiting Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Chris Coleman, Visiting Senior Research Fellow
- Professor Fred Eastham, Emeritus Professor
- Dr Chris Harris, Visiting Senior Industrial Fellow
- Professor Giles Harrison, Honorary Professor
- Professor Rick Hillum, Visiting Professor
- Professor Allan Johns, Emeritus Professor
- Dr Simon Le Blond, Visiting Researcher
- Dr William Loughborough, Visiting Research Fellow
- Professor Nick Mitchell, Emeritus Professor
- Dr Kenneth Nai, Industrial Visitor
- Dr Kerianne Nicoll, Visiting Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Jayanta Sarma, Researcher
- Nigel Turvey, Visiting Senior Industrial Fellow
- Professor Wang Wang, Emeritus Professor
- Professor Peter Watson, Emeritus Professor