Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering visiting, honorary and emeritus staff
We carry out various roles in the Department. These can involve teaching and research activities.
We are members of staff from other universities or from relevant professional backgrounds who take an active part in academic teaching or research.
We are academics who have been recognised with an honorary award. We are associated with or contribute to research and teaching activities in an honorary capacity only.
We are Professors who have been awarded Emeritus status on retirement from the University. The honour is given in recognition of our contribution to research and scholarship, teaching or community service. We may contribute to ongoing research and teaching.
- Professor Raj Aggarwal, Honorary Professor
- Dr Karen Aplin, Visiting Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Gemma Attrill, Visiting Researcher
- Dr Martin Balchin, Visiting Researcher and part-time Teaching Fellow
- Dr Alec Bennett, Visiting Research Fellow
- Dr Chris Coleman, Visiting Senior Research Fellow
- Professor Charles Curry , Visiting Professor from Industry
- Professor Fred Eastham, Emeritus Professor
- Professor William Gosling, Emeritus Professor
- Professor Giles Harrison, Visiting Professor
- Professor Rick Hillum, Visiting Professor from Industry
- Mr Steve Hudson, Visiting Senior Research Fellow, FIET
- Professor David Jackson, Visiting Researcher
- Professor Allan Johns, Emeritus Professor
- Emma Jones, Visiting Lecturer
- Dr Miles Redfern, part-time Teaching Fellow and Visiting Researcher
- Professor Michael Ryecroft, Visiting Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Jayanta Sarma, Visiting Researcher
- Dr David Tolley, Visiting Lecturer and Visiting Researcher
- Professor Wang Wang, Visiting Senior Research Fellow
- Professor Peter Watson, Emeritus Professor