Department of Mathematical Sciences Professional Services Staff
We manage administrative processes, organise taught programmes and units, enable research and teaching, support postgraduate training and deliver outreach.
This page contains contact information on the various professional services teams in the Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Myla Watts, Department Coordinator
- Kate Remington, Department Coordinator
We provide day-to-day operational support for the Department. For application or Open Day enquiries, email email@example.com. For general enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taught programmes team
- Rachael Chambers, Programmes Administrator
- Amanda Pedley, Programmes Administrator
- Callum Tyldesley, Programmes Administrative Assistant
We lead the administration of taught units and programmes and are a central point of contact for students seeking guidance on their studies. We are based in 4 West 2.13 and you can contact us at email@example.com for queries on undergraduate programmes or firstname.lastname@example.org for queries on postgraduate taught programmes.
- Mark Lewis, Placements Officer
We support students through all stages of the placement process.
CDT in Statistical Applied Mathematics (SAMBa) team
- Lou Adkin, Centre Coordinator
- Susie Douglas, Co-Director
- Lindsay Melling, Operations Officer
We deliver operation and management of the Centre for Doctoral Training in Statistical Applied Mathematics (SAMBa).
Outreach Programme team
- Tamsin Smith, Lecturer (Teaching)/MAST Coordinator
- Ben Sparks, Lecturer (Teaching)/AMSP Outreach & CPD
We manage departmental outreach activities.