Department of Psychology External Advisory Board
Our External Advisory Board provides strategic advice to help guide the teaching, research, and other activities of the Department of Psychology.
The External Advisory Board is made up of professionals from outside the Department of Psychology who provide us with strategic advice to help guide our teaching, research, and other activities. Its members hold key positions in Psychology and related disciplines in business, charities, government, research, and education.
There are many other ways that external individuals or organisations can be involved with the Department of Psychology. Contact us if you are interested in working with us on research projects, consultancy, evaluation, and other collaborations.
- Ms Emma Belton, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC)
- Ms Kimberley Bingham, Prisons and Probation Ombudsman
- Professor Jeffrey Bowers, University of Bristol
- Ms Louise Campion, Holburne Museum
- Mr Ed Dunn, Office for National Statistics
- Mr Chris Eldridge, Mayden
- Mr Marcus Gee, Mentis Global
- Ms Maxine Glancy, BBC Research and Development
- Ms Nicola Hickley, Lane 4 Management Group
- Dr Michael Hallsworth, Behavioural Insights Team
- Mr Hugo Harper, Behavioural Insights Team
- Ms Katrina Jenkins, Mental Health Foundation
- Dr Nicola Millard, BT
- Dr Alex Nolan, Department for Education
- Dr Julian Walker, Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Mrs Marie Salter, University of Bath (Centre for Learning and Teaching)