Economic Theory group members
View the membership of the Economic Theory research group.
The main focus of our research is Game Theory – both theoretical and applied. Our group brings together staff with research interests in Economic Theory, including both Macroeconomics and Microeconomics.
As part of our activities, we organise internal meetings and workshops to support research, by sharing findings and results with high-profile academic visitors and policy-makers.
- Dr Elnaz Bajoori , Lecturer
- Dr Subhasish M. Chowdhury, Reader
- Dr Jörg Franke, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Nikos Kokonas, Lecturer
- Professor Martin Meier, Professor
- Dr Ajit Mishra, Senior Lecturer
- Professor Shasi Nandeibam, Professor
- Dr Asgerdur Petursdottir, Lecturer
- Dr Henrik Petri, Lecturer
- Dr Peter Postl, Head of the Department of Economics
- Dr Javier Rivas, Senior Lecturer
- Professor Jaideep Roy, Professor
- Dr Maik T. Schneider, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Andreas Schaefer, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Kei Tsutsui, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Paolo Zeppini, Lecturer
- Dr Robertas Zubrickas, Senior Lecturer
- Yihang Li, PhD
- Leyla Sayin, PhD
- Di Xiao, PhD