Engineering & Design Faculty Research & Knowledge Exchange Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research, Knowledge Exchange and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research & Knowledge Exchange Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research & Knowledge Exchange Committee for the Faculty of Engineering and Design will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Professor Chris Bowen (Chair) (ex officio), Associate Dean (Research), Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Dr Pedro Estrela, Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Professor Kevin Paine, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Professor Semali Perera, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Dr Carl Sangan, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Steven Boakes, Business Partnerships & KE Manager
- Dr Kate Charles, Head of Research Grant Development
- Hilary Cooksley, Research Analytics Librarian
- Will McManus, Media & PR Manager
- Sarah Sempala-Ntege, Marketing & Communications Manager
- David Stacey, Faculty Librarian
- Alison Ryan, Faculty Executive Coordinator