Enterprise and Regional Development
We support potential high-growth businesses and the entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers who create them.
Our responsibilities include:
- providing expert advice to businesses and organisations on a range of industrial or commercial problems
- commercialising research outcomes for the University and industry collaborators
- protecting the intellectual property of your research
- supporting start-ups in our world-class SETsquared Centre
- helping students, researchers and local entrepreneurs develop and deliver successful business plans for their hi-tech, high-growth enterprises
- supporting business networks in innovative markets
- managing events and conferences in our workspaces and meeting rooms
Further information on the University of Bath SETsquared Innovation Centre.
- Nicola Fricker, Senior Customer Service Representative
- Sophie Hill, ERDF Programme Assistant
- Siobain Hone, Enterprise Education Manager
- Danielle Wickstead, Enterprise Project Coordinator and Operations Assistant