Faculty of Science Executive Committee
The Committee advises the Dean on Faculty matters surrounding teaching, research, strategy and planning.
The Faculty Executive Committee advises the Dean on Faculty matters surrounding learning, teaching and research.
Full details of responsibilities can be found in the Committee's terms of reference.
- Professor Matthew Jones, Interim Dean of the Faculty of Science (Chair)
- Professor Andrew Burrows, Head of Department, Department of Chemistry
- Professor Eamonn O’Neill, Head of Department, Department of Computer Science
- Amanda Harper, Director of Administration, Faculty of Science
- Professor Momna Hejmadi, Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching)
- Malcolm Holley, Director of Faculty Technical Services, Faculty of Science
- Professor Ventsislav Valev , Head of Department, Department of Physics
- Professor Adele Murrell, Interim Head of Department of Life Sciences
- Professor Gunnar Traustason, Head of Department, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Professor Tim Rogers, Associate Dean (Research)
- Professor Stephen Ward, Associate Dean (International)