Faculty of Science Research and Knowledge Exchange Committee
The Committee is responsible for the academic standards and quality of the Faculty’s research and ‘reach-out’ activities.
See the Faculty Research Committee's terms of reference for full details of its responsibilities.
Summaries and minutes of meetings of the Faculty Research Committee for the Faculty of Science will not be routinely published under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
View further information about the Act (including the reasons why such information is exempt from publication).
- Professor Karen Edler, Associate Dean (Research), Chair, Department of Chemistry
- Professor Jason Alexander, Department of Computer Science
- Professor Stephen Husbands, Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- Professor Tony James, Department of Chemistry
- Professor Robert Kelsh, Department of Biology and Biochemistry
- Professor Ventsislav Valev, Department of Physics
- Professor Hendrik Weber, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Dr Anna Powell, Faculty Coordinator