Get to know your faculty and departmental impact leads, for support with your research impact.
Each faculty and department has an identified lead for research impact. At a faculty level this is your Associate Dean for Research. Your impact lead can help you with all aspects of impact; from identifying possible routes to impact through to evidencing your impact. They can also signpost you to other University resources to help you with your impact questions. Further information on supporting your research impact.
- Professor Chick Wilson, Associate Dean for Research
- Professor Chris Budd, Mathematical Sciences
- Dr Andrew Chalmers, Biology and Biochemistry
- Professor James Davenport, Computer Science
- Professor Chris Frost, Chemistry
- Professor Christopher Jennison, Mathematical Sciences
- Dr Andrew Watts, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Professor William Wadsworth, Physics
- Dr Ruth Webster, Chemistry