Institute for Policy Research Advisory Board
The Advisory Board for the Institute for Policy Research (IPR).
The IPR Advisory Board meets twice a year to provide valued strategic advice and direction.
- Lord John Eatwell (Chair), former President of Queen’s College, University of Cambridge
- Dawn Austwick, former Chief Executive of The National Lottery Community Fund
- Marcial Boo, Chief Executive, UK Public Health Register
- Dr Claire Craig, Provost of The Queen’s College, University of Oxford
- Van DuBose, former investment banker and consultant
- Mats Karlsson, Advisor (analysis), Swedish Foreign Ministry
- Gail Kent, Director of Data at DG Connect, European Commission
- Paul Maltby, Chief Digital Officer, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Carey Oppenheim, independent consultant and former Chief Executive of the Early Intervention Foundation
- Ryan Shorthouse, Director, Bright Blue
- Lord Christopher Tugendhat, former Chancellor of the University of Bath and former EU Commissioner
- Penny Young, Librarian and Director General of Information Services at the House of Commons Library