Responsible for the strategic leadership of the International Relations Office, enabling the delivery of the University’s Internationalisation Strategy
The International Partnerships Team supports the University's global profile by developing academic partnerships, networks and alliances overseas.
The International Partnerships Team manage the University’s strategic partnerships. Our expertise lies in the development and maintenance of networks and relationships, and the management of agreements with partners.
We can offer expert advice and provide data and intelligence on the sector globally.
Our responsibilities include:
- managing the IRO funding schemes, and horizon scanning for external opportunities
- managing the Bath Global Chair programme
- developing European partnerships, including Erasmus+ staff mobility, and working collaboratively with the Bristol & Bath Brussels Office
- developing global communities of practice to support citizenship in Higher Education, civic engagement, and institutional innovation
- developing transnational education and research training opportunities.
- managing relationships with university faculties and departments.
- organising delegations and hosting international visitors.
- showcasing successful partnership activities.
Tracey supports the University's global profile and teaching and learning ambitions by developing strategic public partnerships and networks overseas.
Ruth supports the University's engagement with local and international Ministries and Sponsors of international students.
Emma is repsonsible for managing projects within the International Relations Office.
Chloe is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the University’s institutional submissions to several international rankings.
Annabelle provides wide-ranging administrative support for the International Relations Office. She is also PA to the Director of International Relations.