Tracey supports the University's global profile and teaching and learning ambitions by developing strategic public partnerships and networks overseas.
The International Partnerships Team supports the University's global profile by developing academic partnerships, networks and alliances overseas.
The International Partnerships Team manage the University’s strategic partnerships. Our expertise lies in the development and maintenance of networks and relationships, and the management of agreements with partners.
We can offer expert advice and provide data and intelligence on the sector globally.
Our responsibilities include:
- managing the IRO funding schemes, and horizon scanning for external opportunities
- managing the Bath Global Chair programme
- developing European partnerships, including Erasmus+ staff mobility
- developing global communities of practice to support citizenship in Higher Education, civic engagement, and institutional innovation
- developing transnational education and research training opportunities
- managing relationships with university faculties and departments
- organising delegations and hosting international visitors
- showcasing successful partnership activities
Jessica supports the University's global profile and research ambitions by developing and implementing strategic partnerships and networks overseas.
Ruth supports the University's engagement with local and international Ministries and Sponsors of international students.
Sarah supports the University's internationalisation ambitions by aiding the development and implementation of collaborative partnerships and networks.
Emma is responsible for planning and managing projects within the International Relations Office.
Oleksandra is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the University’s institutional submissions to several international rankings.
Annabelle provides wide-ranging administrative support for the International Relations Office. She is also PA to the Director of International Relations.