We are responsible for marketing and communications in support of student recruitment and research.
The Student Marketing team is responsible for activities and tools that support the University’s recruitment strategies. This includes:
- the undergraduate prospectus, postgraduate prospectus, Choose Bath, About Bath and the Visitors’ Guide
- the customer relationship management (CRM) system for communications with prospective students
- digital campaigns that promote the University, such as Clearing or any brand campaigns
- the standards and guidelines for student recruitment communication
- postgraduate and undergraduate profiles and adverts on third-party websites
The Research Marketing team supports researchers and academics to:
- promote their findings externally and internally
- raise their profiles through social media, comment articles, videos and events
- apply for funding through their Pathways to Impact proposals
- recruit research participants
We also support the University’s impact team in preparing for REF assessments.