We are responsible for marketing and communications in support of student recruitment and research.
The Student Marketing team is responsible for:
- the undergraduate prospectus, Choose Bath, About Bath and the Visitor's Guide
- Applicant, the customer relationship management (CRM) system for communications with prospective students
- the standards for student recruitment communication
- support for departments running Applicant Visit Days
- postgraduate profiles and adverts on third-party websites
- centrally-booked postgraduate recruitment fairs
The Research Marketing team supports researchers and academics to:
- promote their findings externally and internally
- raise their profiles through social media, comment articles, videos and events
- apply for funding through their Pathways to Impact proposals
- recruit research participants
We also support the University’s impact team in preparing for REF assessments.