We are responsible for marketing and communications in support of student recruitment.
The Student Marketing team is responsible for activities and tools that support the University’s student recruitment strategies. This includes:
- the undergraduate and postgraduate prospectuses
- the customer relationship management (CRM) system for communications with prospective students
- digital campaigns that promote the University, such as Clearing or any brand campaigns
- the standards and guidelines for student recruitment communication
- postgraduate and undergraduate profiles and adverts on third-party websites