Nationalism, Populism and Radicalism group members
View the membership of the Nationalism, Populism and Radicalism research group.
We are researchers that work within the Nationalism, Populism & Radicalism research group as part of the Department of Politics, Languages & International Studies.
Our research addresses the wide range of social and political phenomena associated with nationalism, populism, and radicalism.
- Dr Peter Allen, Reader in Comparative Politics
- Professor Anna Bull, Professor of Italian History & Politics
- Dr Iulia Cioroianu, Prize Fellow
- Dr Benoit Dillet, Teaching Fellow
- Dr Juan Pablo Ferrero, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Micha Germann, Prize Fellow
- Dr Ivan Gololobov, Teaching Fellow
- Dr Paul Goode (cluster leader), Senior Lecturer
- Dr Sophia Hatzisavvidou, Lecturer in Politics
- Dr Paul Kennedy, Lecturer
- Dr Aurelien Mondon, Senior Lecturer
- Dr David S. Moon, Senior Lecturer in Politics
- Dr George Newth, Teaching Fellow
- Dr Andrea Purdekova, Senior Lecturer in Conflict & Security
- Dr Nicholas Startin, Honorary Lecturer in French and European Politics
- Dr Scott Thomas, Senior Lecturer in International Relations
- Dr Jennifer Thomson, Lecturer
- Dr Katerina Vrablikova, Senior Lecturer in Politics