The Process Change Team is part of Finance and Procurement; we work to support and develop finance processes in both Agresso and Samis.
- Design, configure, test and implement new financial processes in response to user requirements, University policies and external factors.
- Work with users to improve existing financial processes.
- Update and maintain system access and workflow approval roles within Agresso.
- Support, resolve queries and train users in conjunction with the BUCS Service Desk and IT Training.
- Develop training materials with IT Training and expert users.
- Publish and maintain online training resources, manuals and videos.
- Advise on best practice for financial procedures and guidelines.
- Develop the University’s finance systems (Agresso and SAMIS).
- Test and apply updates from system providers keeping us up to date with new functionality.
- Represent the University’s needs by working with system providers and other institutions to influence system developments and develop best practice across the sector.