Research Editorial Group
This group is responsible for the standards, governance and commissioning of digital content about our research activities.
The group is responsibile for:
- providing oversight of and setting strategic direction for digital research content in line with the University’s research objectives
- following the appropriate digital policies, processes and procedures which govern the commissioning, development, deployment and maintenance of content
- making sure that publishers follow the content strategy statement, measure their content and respond to change
- ensuring compliance with taxonomy, structure, branding, look and feel, navigation and styling as needed.
- complying with all legal and regulatory standards, including accessibility, security, protection of personal information, etc.
- ensuring site quality and content integrity
- facilitating and resolving non-compliance issues
- Hanna Loraine, Digital Editor for Research
- Katrina Kelly, Research Marketing Manager
- Corinne Evans, Head of Corporate Communications
- Katy McKen, Head of Research Information & Intelligence
- Joanna Coleman, Head of Public Engagement
- Helen Featherstone, Head of Public Engagement
- Sarah Sempala-Ntege, Faculty Marketing Manager for Engineering and Design
- Helen Lofkin, Faculty Marketing Manager for Humanities and Social Science
- Simone Dumergue, Faculty Marketing Manager for Science
- Angela Webley, School of Management Marketing Manager
- Sanne Terry, Marketing & Communications Officer, Bath Institute for Mathematical Innovation
- Amy Thompson, Marketing & Communications Manager, Institute for Policy Research
- Rachel Skerry, Alumni Communications Manager