Technician Commitment Steering Group
We are a team of staff working to oversee the Technician Commitment at the University.
Our role is to act as a focal point for the Technician Commitment at Bath, including coordinating the implementation of our action plan.
- Chris Carey (Lead) - Technical Manager, Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Marianne Harkins (Lead) - Technical Manager, Faculty of Science
- Professor Jonathan Knight (Sponsor) - Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Daniel Ball - Technician, Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Jack Howell - Senior Technician, Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Sarah Hunter - Teaching & Research Technician, Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- Daniel Lou-Hing - Technician, Faculty of Science
- Anneke Lubben - Head of Material and Chemical Characterisation
- Abi Lyons - Head of Employee Recruitment & Experience and HR Business Partner
- Fabienne Pradaux-Caggiano - Technical Supervisor, Faculty of Science
- David Rodrigues - Teaching & Research Support Technician, Department of Biology and Biochemistry
- Aiste Senulyte - Equality and Diversity Officer
- Edward Webster - Deputy Director of Workforce Development