University of Bath Unite Branch
We give advice represent the interests of members of staff and act as a link between employees and management.
Our duties include:
- Commitment to helping members of staff
- Acting as a link between employees and their management
- Giving advice and representing members' interests in difficulties or disputes
- Branch Officers and Committee members deal with workplace grievances that can't be resolved within your department
- Department representatives are your first point of contact for any work-related issue
- Health and Safety representatives advise on health and safety issues (including occupational stress)
- University Equalities and Diversity Representatives offer confidential support for members of protected groups to make sure we are treated with dignity, respect, fairness and are free from harassment and discrimination
- Green representatives promote initiatives to educate members and improve attitudes towards protecting the environment
- Women's Officers advise on any related issues for female members
UNITE Branch Officers and Committee members
- Stéf Kasprowski, Branch Secretary
- Paul Rogers, Branch Chair
- Philip Jones, Treasurer
- April Su, Equality Officer
- Alison Humphries, Membership Secretary
- Wendy Lambson, Administrator
- Christian Rehbein, Learning Rep
- Nigel Ball, Pension Officer
- Paul Rogers, Pension Officer
- Robert Brain, Retired Officer
Branch Officers Vacancies: Assistant Secretary, Subscription Secretary. Please contact the Branch Secretary, Stéf Kasprowski for more information on how to apply.
- Paul Rogers, Estates
- Dean Iles, Estates
- Amanda Jones, Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- Stéf Kasprowski, City Campus
We have vacancies in all departments or areas not cited above. Please contact the Branch Secretary, Stéf Kasprowski for more information on how to apply.
Health and Safety representatives
Vacancy: University-wide Health and safety representative. Please contact the Branch Secretary, Stéf Kasprowski for more information on how to apply.
University Equalities and Diversity representative
Vacancies: BAEM, LGBT, Disability representatives. Please contact the Branch Secretary, Stéf Kasprowski for more information on how to apply.