We co-ordinate outreach activities to widen access to higher education.
We work with the University's academics and professional staff to develop activities to increase access for groups under-represented in higher education. Our Student Ambassadors are an important part of the team, giving visitors the student view of university life and providing subject expertise.
- Dr Andrew Ross, Head of Widening Access and Participation
- Steph Gan, Campus Events Manager
- Sam Wenman, Widening Participation Outreach Manager - Be Ready Team
- Kate Awdry, Widening Participation Outreach Manager - Programmes Team
- Marian Mackintosh, Access and Participation Evaluation Manager
- Colin Mather, Wessex Inspiration Network (WIN) Manager