WIRC Catchment area management team
Water Innovation and Research Centre (WIRC@Bath) researchers working in the research theme area of catchment area management.
We are researching how we can protect and enhance the natural environment and prevent pollution within catchment areas through the ways we manage the use of the land and water.
- Professor Linda Newnes, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Tom Arnot, Senior Lecturer, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Dr Marcelle McManus, Department of Mechanical Engeering
- Professor Barbara Kasprzyk-Hordern, Department of Chemistry
- Dr Lee Bryant, Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Dr Thomas Kjeldsen, Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Dr Alistair Hunt, Department of Economics
- Dr Ana Lanham, Department of Chemical Engineering
- Dr Philippe Blondel, Department of Physicsl
- Dr Julian Padget, Department of Computer Science