Minerva series lectures
The Minerva series is a public lecture series run by the University of Bath. It was formerly known as the General University Lecture Programme (GULP).
The lectures take place on the main University campus at Claverton Down.
To get the latest information on the series, join our mailing list by emailing email@example.com with your name, address and email details.
- Admission to all lectures is free
- Free parking is available in the University car parks after 5pm
- All lectures start at 5.15pm
- Check each lecture for venue details
- Dinosaurs in Decline (in association with RGS) - Professor Michael J Benton, University of Bristol - 1 February 2017
- Unpublished patterns of thought : Alan Turing's last work on morphogenesis - Professor Jonathan Dawes, University of Bath- 8 February 2017
- How Does It Look From Here? The University of Bath in 50 Pictures - Lizzie Richmond and Lara Stanley, University of Bath - 15 February 2017
- Caravaggio - from sacred art to criminal on the run - his influence from the 17th century to the present day - Ms Gayna Pelham, artist and lecturer, The National Gallery - 22 February 2017
- All around is Fairy ground - Pleasure and the Regency Garden - Professor Timothy Mowl - 1 March 2017
- The Holy Grail - Professor Ronald Hutton, University of Bristol - 8 March 2017
- The Quantum Age : how the physics of the very small has transformed our lives - Mr Brain Clegg, science author - 15 March 2017
For further information please contact us on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01225 386335
Listen to our lectures via the podcast service.