Breakfast is included in the price of your room.
It is served from 7.30am to 10am in lime tree and CAFE at Polden.
- a full cooked English breakfast
- toast, yogurt and a selection of cereal
- tea, coffee and fruit juice
Speak to our staff if you have any dietary requirements, as we are happy to offer alternatives where possible.
Other food and drink
There are 10 different hospitality outlets on campus with something for all tastes. The opening times vary during student holidays.
We also have two small supermarkets on campus, where you can buy food and drink.
Our communal kitchens have:
- tea and coffee making facilities
- dining table and chairs
Late check out
Check out is at 10am. We offer a late check out service which allows you to stay in your accommodation until 2pm.
You will be charged an additional 50% of the cost of your nightly room rate for this service.
To arrange a late check out, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storing your luggage
If you want to explore more of the city after your check out, we have luggage storage facilities available for a small charge.
University of Bath discounts
- If you are a member of staff at the University of Bath, you can receive a 10% discount if you book directly with us.
- If you are University of Bath alumni, you are entitled to a 10% discount on your booking, for your room only.
Plan your visit
Bath is brimming with must-see sights and interesting things to do for all the family. Check the Visit Bath website to find out more about Bath's many attractions, and what's on during your stay.