Choose your conference package
Our daily delegate rate is our all-inclusive package that offers everything you need for your conference.
If you have very specific requirements we are more than happy to provide a detailed quote especially tailored for your event.
Our daily delegate rate is £45 per person (if applicable) excluding VAT, with a 10% discount for internal clients and charities.
We offer flexibility in room hire rates, so you can pick and choose the best space and facilities for your event.
You can also build your own package, or hire space on a room-by-room basis.
We have more than 40 conference, seminar and meeting rooms available in:
We offer a range of food, including two and three-course meals, sandwiches and buffets.
You can choose from four catering venues for conferences:
- Lime Tree is a bar and refectory that seats up to 550 guests
- Fountain Canteen offers a range of food for up to 350 guests
- Claverton Rooms overlooks the lake and amphitheatre, with space for up to 350 guests
We can cater for guests with food allergies and dietary requirements.
We have more than 2,600 rooms available during the summer holiday, from June to September.
Your delegates can enjoy:
- en-suite bedrooms
- free Wi-Fi
- great transport links to the city centre
- pay-as-you-go access to our world-class sports facilities
- the beautiful National Trust Bath Skyline walk
Please explore the available accommodation options here.
Support from our expert staff
You'll work with a dedicated conference coordinator from our team. They'll be on hand to help before and during the event.
Our conference coordinators will:
- provide a guided campus visit
- book the venues to suit your event
- arrange catering and audiovisual equipment
- liaise with our partners should you want to use spaces in the city
- create your itinerary
- be your point of contact throughout the event
- arrange a post-event meeting to discuss your experience
We found our Event Coordinator helpful and cooperative throughout the preparation for the conference and during the conference itself. Her suggestions for conference organisation and catering were excellent, and liaison with other staff for the provision of meals and other refreshments was very efficient. All in all, this was easily the most trouble-free and smoothly-run conference that I have been involved in.
– The Salters Institute, July 2015