eduroam on iPhone
To connect an Apple iPhone or iPod to eduroam please follow these instructions.
1. Tap Settings -> Wi-Fi -> eduroam
2. Enter your University Username and Password
Please note: enter your University username, with @bath.ac.uk as a
suffix, ie firstname.lastname@example.org
Then Tap the blue Join button
3. You will be asked to verify a certificate for radius-x.bath.ac.uk (where
x is 1, 2 or 3), tap Accept
You should now be able to use eduroam.
- If more than one previously used network is in range, iPhone joins the one last used.
- When iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi icon in the status bar at the top of the screen shows the connection strength. The more bars you see, the stronger the connection.