IT Campus Computer Shop Level 2 in the Library
- We are a non-profit shop and all discounts are passed on directly to those purchasing from us.
- For departmental purchases; please seek the advice of your IT Supporter prior to raising an Agresso order. To instigate this go to IT Help Form.
- Personal orders please visit us in the library level 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We sell various IT products for both students and staff. If you have been unable to locate the item you want, come and see us or email email@example.com; we have extensive contacts and are able to source most computing items.
- Please note all University funded purchases from non-contracted suppliers must be accompanied by an IT Hardware and Software Purchase Approval Request - ITPAR form (available as Word or PDF).
For Apple prices and lead times please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The new Apple iPads although released by Apple will not be available on the educational market until late April.
Skype for Business
- Recomended equipment for Skype for Business
Staff/ Department Printers
- See Purchasing Services Managed Print contract
- Guidelines for Purchase & use of Mobile Devices
- Mobile Phone price List
- Mobile Tariffs
Lost or faulty phones
- Reporting Lost phones form
- Experiencing signal strength problems
- Travelling abroad