Reporting a lost or stolen University device
You must report a lost or stolen University mobile phone, laptop or tablet to EE, the Police and the University.
- Use the Police's report my loss service for a lost device. To report a stolen device, you should go to the nearest Police station or call 101. They will provide you with a crime number.
- Tell EE about the loss or theft.
- Report the loss or theft to the IT Shop, either in person or by phone on 01225 386201. They will:
- use device manager to lock your phone
- start the process of getting a replacement
- help you raise a claim with Insurance Services