- HR Operations - if you think your job title, working hours or other information about your job is incorrect.
- Payroll - if you think your pay is incorrect.
- System Access - if you can't log in, or can't see information you think you should.
- HR Management Information - if you need a report on information not available through MSS.
Employee Self Service
As a member of staff you will have access to iTrent for Employee Self Service or ESS. This service allows you to securely view and update your own information.
You will be able to check and print:
- your payslips, including payslips in the past
- statements of earnings (coming soon)
- personal and job-related details e.g.addresses, emergency contacts and equalities monitoring information
- HESA information
- training and learning events attended
- annual leave requests
- sickness absence details
- view SDPR documents (uploaded since July 2014)
- viewing holidays taken within a date range
Electronic processes using ESS:
- booking and checking holiday/annual leave dates
- self-certifying sickness spells
- setting e-payslip preferences
- completing e-timesheets for hourly paid and atypical staff