Education Strategy and Objectives 2013/14-2015/16
Learning & Teaching Enhancement
We provide support, advice and guidance to staff to ensure delivery of high quality learning and teaching. In addition, we offer direct support to students through the English Language Centre, Mathematics and Statistics Helpdesk and Researcher Development Unit.
We offer a range of services to:
- improve students' learning
- enhance and develop teaching practice
- develop academic practice in teaching and research
- use educational technologies to best effect
- support students' academic and professional skills development
- support English language development
Our services have been developed to help staff contribute effectively to the delivery of the University's Education Strategy. This strategy is underpinned by our approach to quality management which is set out in our Quality Code of Practice.
We can help you in many different ways, for example, through workshops, courses and events, individual and/or departmental support and advice and guidance on using learning technologies.