Find the right member of our team to answer your questions.
We're here to help. Our main responsibilities include:
- production and adjustment of tuition fee invoices
- advice and information to students and staff about tuition fees
- all financial aspects of the registration process
- tuition fee refunds and some LA Grants/Bursaries.
Undergraduates can get information and advice about financial support from Student Services.
You may also be entitled to additional support from a University bursary.
There are a number of scholarships available for eligible students.
Further information about financial support available to Home/European students can be found on gov.uk.
Applying for tuition fee loans
The tuition fee loan application process for Home/EU students is now available.
- Home students should apply on-line at GOV.UK.
- EU students should download, complete and post application forms. There are different forms for new EU student applications and continuing EU student applications.
Students starting a postgraduate master’s course from 1 August 2016, may be able to apply for a loan of up to £10,000.00 to help with course fees and living costs. You can apply from late June 2016. Further information can be found on gov.uk
Important! Please return the declaration that was sent to you to ensure payment. If you do not have this go to My Account>View correspondence on your relevant Government Support Agency website.
Bursary payment dates for 2016/2017
- Wednesday 7 December 2016
- Wednesday 22 February 2017
- Monday 3 May 2017.
- Wednesday 17 October 2016
- Friday 30 December 2016
- Friday 31 March 2017
- Friday 30 June 2017.
Warning about phishing emails
Students are often targeted with phishing email around payment dates. You should ignore messages asking you to ‘validate your account’ or provide any personal, security or banking details. The Student Loans Company will never ask you to provide or confirm your information in this way.
The Student Loans Company provides guidance and top tips on dealing with phishing emails.