We have worked to minimise disruption to any open tranasctions but if you have an incident please could you raise a ticket to let us know about it.
A reminder to please to not use any old Agresso product codes where Agresso may allow you to enter them. A note of 'Obsolete do not use' has been prefixed to their descriptions to help remind users.
New Procurement Categories: P-Y* Facilities Operations. This category replaces sub categories from other areas including P-QA* Mail services.
Renaming of Procurement Category: P-N* Services provided by Contracted Personnel to Museum and Arts.
Changes within Procurement categories: P-R* - Professional Fees and Bought-in Services, P-X* Non Influenceable Spend (currently named as ‘Miscellaneous'), P-W* Estates and Buildings, P-G* Sports Science and Recreation.
New Agresso Procurement product codes within the affected Procurement categories.
Suspended Agresso Procurement product codes within existing Procurement categories.
- New Agresso Procurement product codes to use for requisitioning.
- New Agresso Procurement product codes to use for journals.
- New Agresso Procurement product codes for expenses.
- New Agresso Procurement product codes for Purchase card coding
- Open expense claims with old Agresso Procurement product codes on maybe affected if they are in workflow.
- The External Examiners and Higher Exam fees payment form has the old Agresso Procurement product on.
If you have any queries about please do get in contact with us by emailing email@example.com
To view the changes you can refer to the changes document.
See the full list of Agresso Procurement product codes.