In this time of uncertainty and isolation, the University of Bath wants to make available its world-leading research to senior decision-makers from government, industry and the third sector.
As such we are pleased to announce that our flagship Policy Fellowship Programme and Policy Fellowship Programme: Artificial Intelligence will be made available via online meetings or over the phone.
Apply now to receive one-to-one expert advice from University of Bath academics on topics such as:
- Developing and storing vaccinations
- Tracking epidemics
- The role of pharmacists
- Loneliness and isolation
- Provisions and helping vulnerable people
- Mathematical modelling
- Monetary policy, exchange rates and financial markets
- Industry impact and supply chains
- Exercise and immunity
- Health economics
- Universal Credit
- Basic Income
- Risk and decision-making
- Education and distance learning
We hope that connecting you with academics from across the University will inspire you with new ideas and perspectives, driving innovation, and helping you apply new tools, models and frameworks to improve the ways in which policy is developed and delivered, particularly during this crucial rapidly changing period.
The Policy Fellowship Programme is free of charge, and meetings can be arranged either via the phone or online conferencing software for both groups and one-to-one sessions.
How to apply
To apply to the Policy Fellowship Programme, please e-mail Amy Thompson Head of Policy Programmes and Communications, with details including:
- Your current professional role
- The questions or areas of interest you want to explore with Bath academics
- Your need of urgency
- Your availability to meet researchers; and preference of communication (i.e. phone or video conference)
- A short biography