Reserve your place now to celebrate the culmination of the CDT in Sustainable Chemical Technologies! Since its foundation in 2008, our CDT has seen 10 cohorts of students. In its 10 years of operation, this successful Centre will have seen the graduation of more than 140 students.
As well as celebrating the work of our current students, this year's programme will focus on our alumni community, who will come together once again to share their professional journey and achievements since graduating from the CDT.
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Rt Hon Chris Skidmore MP OBE FRHistS FSA FRSA, Net Zero Review Chair
- Prof Laura Torrente Murciano, Professor of Reaction Engineering and Catalysis (University of Cambridge)
- Prof Tom Welton OBE CChem FRSC, Professor of Sustainable Chemistry, Imperial College London
- Prof Douglas Macfarlane, Sir John Monash Distinguished Professor, Monash University
Why should you attend?
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and future trends in Sustainable Chemical Technologies
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work
- Network and collaborate with key people in academia and industry in a relaxed and informal atmosphere