Student Ambassadors needed for our September 2023 Open Day
Roles and responsibilities
The different roles that you could be assigned to include:
- welcoming prospective students at our ‘Information Points’
- being a friendly point of contact; talking about your experiences and giving directions
- managing queues outside the lecture theatres
- checking tickets before the talks/tours
- showing prospective students around the accommodation blocks that are open for viewing.
Hours of Work
Hours will vary slightly dependent on your assigned role which you will know nearer to the event date. Approximate timings would be from 8am – 4.30pm.
Payment: £11.13 per hour.
Please bear in mind this is on a first-come first-served basis
Please complete an application form from the link at the bottom of the page.
Closing date for applications is Friday 11 August 2023.